Taste of Liège makes you discover the hidden parts of the Liège as if you had lived in the city your entire life. The idea behind this unique food tour is to mix historical authenticity, local products tasting and friendship. A private guide brings you in some of the well-reputed establishments of the area that are well-appreciated and valued by the Liège citizens. Within a few hours, this tour will give you the opportunity to better understand and experience the authentic atmosphere of the “Cité Ardente”.
What is on the menu of your tour?
– Visit of the “must-see” places and monuments of the city
– Visit of the more typical and hidden streets that are unknown by regular tourists
– Tasting of a typical Liège waffle from Une Gaufrette Saperlipopette
– Tasting of the local beer Curtius + a shared appetizers plate at the Brasserie C
– A large portion of BELGIAN fries + a sauce of your choice
– Tasting of the the typical Liège alcohol “peket” at La Maison du Peket
+ You will be handed a free bottle of water at the beginning of the tour
Note: The boat trip on the Meuse river cannot be featured in the tour during the winter period