Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is a Europe-wide student organisation. Its goal is to support and develop student exchange on a local, national and international level. It is composed of around 13,500 members in over 500 local sections in 40 countries in Higher Education Institutions, including universities, polytechnics, and university colleges.
ESN facilitates the social and personal integration of international students. The local ESN sections offer help, guidance and valuable information to both exchange students and students doing a full degree abroad. ESN provides information about academic exchange programmes and student mobility in general.
ESN – ULiège
– Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ESNULgofficial/
ESN – HEC
ESN – HELMo
– Mail: email@example.com
– Website: http://www.helmo.be/CMS/Profils/International/EN/ESN.aspx
– Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ESN.HELMo/
ESN – HEPL
– Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website: http://esnhepl.be
– Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/esn.hepl/