SINGLE ROOM (18m²)
Room type: Single (530€)
Neighbourhood: Centre (between Laveu and Saint-Laurent)
Nearby bus lines: 1 – 4 – 20 – 21 – 22 – 23 –25 – 27 – 48 – 58
Perfect for students studying at: HEC Liège, Architecture faculty of the University of Liège (Lambert Lombard)
DURATION OF CONTRACT
Room type: Single
Room size: 18m²
Bed size: King size (180cm x 200cm)
Exterior window: Yes
Water access: No
Furniture: 1 Bed – 1 Blanket – 2 Pillows – 3 Large closets (behind the mirrors) – 2 Bedside tables – 1 Chest of drawers – 1 Mirror – 1 Flat-screen TV w/Netflix
Privacy: Door key
Other details: /
Monthly bills included up to a total of 50€
TV w/Netflix: Yes
Period of stay: 5, 10 or 12 months
Security deposit: One month rent
Smoking: Not allowed inside. You can smoke in the garden at the back of the house.
How does the booking process work?
1) Select your period of stay
2) Fill in your personal details and then click on “Validate”
3) You receive a confirmation email including the details of your order + a bank account number + a PDF version of the lease agreement
4) You make the bank transfer (First month rent + Security deposit)
5) You send us a proof of your payment by mail (copy or screenshot of the bank transfer) within 12 hours following your reservation
6) We got notified by our bank that the payment is accepted
7) You receive a second confirmation email assuring you that the booking process is completed
8) You sign the lease agreement when you arrive in Liège OR send us a PDF version of the lease agreement with your signature on every page and we will send it back to you signed by the landlord
When and how is the security deposit refunded?
The security deposit is given back on the check-out date if everything is ok with the room and common areas (that is, if they are in the same conditions as in the check-in date). If they’re not (that is, if something is damaged or missing), part or the totality of the deposit will not be refunded.
Conditions for reservation cancellations:
a) Cancellations until 45 days before check-in date: refunds first month of rent but only half of the Security Deposit;
b) Cancellations between 44 and 30 days before check-in date: refunds first month of rent but doesn’t refund Security Deposit;
c) Cancellations between 29 and 15 days before check-in date: refunds just half of the first month of rent, and doesn’t refund security deposit;
d) Cancellations made 14 or less days previously to check-in date: no refunds.